Mazda 3 MPS Internal Wastegate Actuator (IWG) provides better turbo response and greater sensitivity when managing boost pressures. Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement for the factory part, the Mazda 3 MPS IWG is easy to install and requires no special tools or fabrication. It can’t get any easier!
• Silicone diaphragm with Nomex reinforcement to withstand high temperatures.
• High grade, billet aluminum construction.
• Stainless steel rods and connecting clevis for corrosion resistance.
• Locking Collar design cap allows for quick spring changes.
• Ideal for use with any Turbosmart boost controller.
• Mazda 3 MPS, 6 MPS, CX-7.
TS-0610-1072 (7 PSI / 0.5 Bar)
For more information contact Turbosmart Head Office on +61 2 9740 2866 or firstname.lastname@example.org
See the full range of Turbosmart Internal Wastegate Actuators